Marriage Coaching Helena Montana
Get started with couple to couple coaching that is personalized to focus on exactly what you need.
Coaching will help your marriage
Coaching will help you better understand your spouse so you can more effectively handle expectations, anger, conflict, problems, and personality differences. With improved communications and better understanding, you can have a more satisfying and rewarding marriage where you work together to create the future you desire.
Your marriage gets better from day #1
While coaching offers amazing results for many couples starting day one, it is not right for everyone. You may be wondering “Is coaching right for us?” This may help.
- Grown tired of the same old fights?
- Lost hope for your marriage?
- Thought about divorce?
- Wished things could be different?
- Tried other ways to help your marriage?
- Found counseling did not help?
We Can Help You:
- Resolve conflicts so you both feel good about the solution.
- Restore hope for a more rewarding marriage.
- Create the marriage you desire with new skills and tools.
- Reestablish your feelings of love again and increase intimacy.
Your Coaches Will Help You:
- Communicate your needs more effectively.
- Help you and your spouse understand each other better.
- Guide you in developing new approaches for resolving issues.
A FREE DOWNLOAD to help you right now:
You will appreciate this valuable, FREE pdf evaluation tool. It will help you determine if coaching can help your marriage, and provides an easy first step as you consider using MarriageTeam coaching to strengthen your marriage.
What Will Coaching Do for Me?
Specifically it will help you to:
- Become a better listener.
- Share negative emotions without attacking your spouse.
- Figure out together how you want to handle anger in your relationship.
- Learn to recognize bitterness and its negative impact on your relationship.
- Understand and apply the power of forgiveness.
- Create agreements on how you will process conflict.
- Develop a problem solving process for those problems where “there is no solution.”
- Appreciate and work with your personality differences.
- Develop a more intimate relationship.
- Create plans for future growth.
This took a 12+ year marriage from bad to good. Things turned around faster than I thought they could. I really enjoyed our coaches. They had a lot of insight and were very understanding of our situation. I have learned how to better communicate with my wife and our spiritual connection is much stronger.
I was nervous about sharing intimate details of our marriage with two people that weren’t licensed counselors. However, this was quickly overcome with the flow of the program and the great benefits learned. Our relationship had been volatile and tenuous. We had a lot of Band-Aid fixes to our marriage problems, but the wounds would often be reopened and we didn’t know how to fix them. It felt so good to walk out of each session with tools that could be immediately implemented. We walked away from the first session with the most hope we’ve ever had for a successful marriage. We now have strong and effective communication tools and finally a method to diffuse anger in our marriage. We have hope for a wonderful marriage!
The tools learned in coaching were better than I expected. We were on the verge of ending our relationship. Since learning to communicate more effectively, we’ve decided not to divorce.
The coaches were knowledgeable and provided insight into their marriage and how they worked through difficulties. Our marriage was on the rocks. We were struggling with communication and dealing with life’s problems. We have brought intimacy back into our marriage. Our communication is improving, and our happiness is at a high note.
Incredible value with no catch or risk.
We have helped over 2000 couples since 2006 and trained hundreds of certified coach couples.
Since money is not our goal as a ministry, we have made coaching VERY affordable, and if you are not satisfied with your coaching experience, we will provide a refund (less the cost of printed materials and inventory).
As a matter of fact, if you do the math, couple coaching is less than $25/hr! Just $599 for 24-30 hours of couple coaching. Favorable payment plans are available.
The ultimate cost to you is your time. The ultimate value of the legacy of a healthy marriage is, well, priceless.
If working on your marriage is important to you, now is the time to sign up for coaching.
Marriage Coaching Effectiveness
Marriage coaching effectiveness is confirmed by couple testimonials as well as coaching evaluations.
1. How would you rate your coaching experience?
On average, these couples rate their coaching experience at 9.1.
2. Your relationship/marriage before and after coaching?
Before coaching, couples rate their marriage at 3.8, after coaching, 7.6 = 100% improvement!
3. Historical Results of MarriageTeam Coaching
More than 89% of the couples who were considering divorce before coaching, decided not to divorce after they experienced marriage coaching.
When asked, how likely are you to recommend MarriageTeam coaching to a friend or colleague, the average was 9.53.
There are just 3 easy steps to get started:
1. Complete intake application
2. Approval For Coaching
3. Make a Payment
What Happens Next?
After clicking the link and completing the online application, we will follow up with you personally. You will then need to sign some general agreement forms. Then, MarriageTeam will arrange for you to take a fun and informative ENRICH marital inventory. This is a snapshot of your relationship that your coaches will use as a tool in coaching. If you have any questions during this process, please call the office (360) 450-6042 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Coaching (coaching via video conferencing)
Online coaching is available through convenient, real-time, face to face platforms. Since 2016, evaluations have confirmed that our online marriage coaching is highly effective.
Please note: currently services are not offered in California, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, New Mexico, Ohio, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia or Wyoming.
FAQs About Marriage Coaching
Learn about the difference between counseling and coaching, the cost of coaching, and what others have to say about their coaching experience.